Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at email@example.com, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- November 24th, 2014 – Mary Jo Rapini, author of Start Talking quoted extensively in "Tackling the Tough Topics" by Lori Shaw-Cohen at Daily Parent.
- November 24th, 2014 – Rapini article "7 Survival Tactics for Surviving the Relatives at Thanksgiving" posted at HealthNewsDigest.com.
- November 17th, 2014 – "25 Ways to Stay Upbeat When Surrounded by Negativity" article by Mary Jo Rapini posted at Jumpin Beans.
- October 20th, 2014 – Ann Dolin, author of Homework Made Simple, offers advice in NYMetroParents.com.
- October 17th, 2014 – October 2014 issue of Mid-Ohio Parent magazine features articles by Mary Jo Rapini and Thomas W. Phalen, PhD.