Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at email@example.com, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- March 8th, 2014 – Mid-Ohio Valley Parent Magazine, March 2014 issue, features article by Thomas Weck, co-author of the Lima Bear books.
- February 15th, 2014 – Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa . . .And Me: A Memoir reviewed at HuntingtonNews.net.
- February 12th, 2014 – Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa . . . And Me: A Memoir reviewed by Margo Kelly.
- February 11th, 2014 – The Home Book reviewed by Midwest Book Review.
- February 11th, 2014 – Super Baby Food, Third Edition wins a 2014 Family Choice Award.