Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at email@example.com, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- November 20th, 2013 – Two articles by Mary Jo Rapini, co-author of Start Talking appear in MOV Parent Magazine, Nov 2013 issue
- November 20th, 2013 – Article 'Tips for parents on discussing bullying' by Thomas Weck appeared in November 2013 issue.
- November 19th, 2013 – Super Baby Food: Your complete guide to what, when, and how to feed your baby and toddler by Ruth Yaron has received a Gold Mom's Choice Award in the Parenting: Health, Nutrition, Fitness & Safety category.
- October 8th, 2013 – Princess Cupcake Jones and the Missing Tutu wins Mom's Choice Gold Award in Values & Life Lessons category.
- October 4th, 2013 – Bully Bean wins Gelett Burgess Center Award for best book in Character and Life Lessons category.