Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at email@example.com, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- January 29th, 2015 – Living with autism day.by.day reviewed at SusanHeimOnParenting.com
- January 23rd, 2015 – Keeping Fit from A to Z / Mantente en forma de la A a la Z reviewed by San Diego Book Review.
- January 13th, 2015 – 3 recipes from Tasting the Seasons featured at MotherEarthNews.com.
- January 13th, 2015 – How Can We Help Our Children Get Ahead in Life? article by Kathleen Boucher, author of A Simple Idea to Empower Kids featured at Parenting PA.
- January 13th, 2015 – Mary Jo Rapini, author of Start Talking, has new article, '6 Ways a Hug a Day Keeps Illness Away' featured at RuralMom & Motherhood Moment.