Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at email@example.com, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- March 26th, 2015 – Living with autism day.by.day reviewed by Tammy Lessick at AutismLearningFelt.com.
- March 25th, 2015 – Stephanie Maze, author of Healthy Foods from A to Z, quoted in 9 Fun Food Games Your Kids Will Love by Victoria Georgoff at care.com.
- March 24th, 2015 – Living with autism day.by.day tweeted about by Alex Sharp, the actor who played a gifted, austic mathematician in the award-winning Broadway play, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
- March 20th, 2015 – Smart Talking's co-author, Mary Jo Rapini's article, (Re)Connecting With Your Teen on Spring Break posted at Intential Conscious Parenting 3.18.15.
- March 16th, 2015 – (Re)Connecting With Your Teen on Spring Break article by Mary Jo Rapini posted at dadofdivas.com.